- Today’s prize for the winner is Rs 5,000.
- To win the quiz, one has to answer all the questions.
- The quiz will be found in the Funzone section of the e-commerce app.
6mobilityBrough Superior Aston Martin AMB 001 track-only motorcycle revealed with F1 car’s power-to-weight ratio: IN PICS
7EntertainmentBigg Boss 16 contestants earnings: Sajid Khan, Abdu Rozik to Tina Datta, Sumbul Touqeer – list of highest paid TV stars!
7Entertainment15 years of Deepika Padukone: From heartwarming Piku to mesmerizing Mastani, a look into her best performances!
6BusinessFlipkart Mobile Bonanza Sale: Get iPhone XR 64GB at just Rs 39,999, check other top deals
New Delhi: The daily app quiz from Amazon is back in action. The quiz will be found in the Funzone section of the e-commerce app. The winner will get a Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. If you are interested to play the quiz, you can play it in the Funzone section of the app.
Five questions, usually based on general knowledge and current events, make up Amazon’s daily quiz.
How can you win?
For a contestant to be eligible for the quiz reward, they must properly answer each question. There are four options for each quiz question. Participants in the quiz must select one accurate response from these choices. Once all questions have been correctly answered, participants will enter a drawing to determine the quiz’s winners.
Here are today’s, November 9, 2022, questions of the Amazon quiz and its answer:
1. Who won the 2021 Puskas Award for his audacious ‘Rabona’ goal?
Answer: Erik Lamela
2. Recently removed, which sculpture stood at the University of Hong Kong memorializing the victims of Beijing’s Tiananmen Square?
Answer: Pillar of Shame
3. Which country became the first country to transition to a 4.5-day work week?
4. Which catfish lives in the abandoned cooling ponds of the exclusion zone of this famous nuclear reactor?
Answer: Wels Catfish
5. This famous band was formed in which country?